Please complete the Trail Certification Interest form once you have read the process of trail certification and understand the costs involved. When we receive your form, we will review it and connect you with an ANFT Guide Consultant who will assist you with the certification process. Consultants are ANFT-Certified Forest Therapy Guides who have additional training in trail assessment and certification.
When you meet with an ANFT Trail Certification Consultant they will request a signed Memorandum of Understanding between the land managers and ANFT regarding the benefits and responsibilities of trail certification. This is a standard template provided by ANFT. Land managers are also required to sign an agreement between themselves and the ANFT Guide Consultant detailing the benefits, responsibilities, and fees for contracting the consultant.
• $500 to ANFT before proceeding to Phase 1
• $500 to ANFT during Phase 3 to finalize trail certification
• Trail Consultant fees will vary, but will be established in the MOU between the trail owner and consultant
• Trail modification costs, signage, marketing materials
• $350 Annual Recertification