Forest Therapy International is committed to safeguarding your privacy and personal data. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the use of your personal information.
Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject: a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child: a natural person under 18 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not): WILD Foundation
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
• Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
• Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
• Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
• Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
• We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
• We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
DATA WE GATHER
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE