Guide Membership Renewal Form
Thank you so much for your continued enthusiasm and participation in our growing global community. Your membership makes an important contribution to this work. Our aim is for you to feel it is a worthwhile investment. Here are some of the benefits of membership:
- 15% of membership fee goes to scholarships to promote diversity in forest therapy by training guides from under-represented groups, and to global reforestation efforts.
- 15% discount to annual International Forest Therapy Conference, Congress and Celebration, July 11-14 in Sonoma County.
- 15%discount to events from participating organizational members. Currently this includes all immersions offered by the Association of Nature and Forest Therapy Guides and Programs (ANFT)
- Subscription to Forest Bathing International Magazine, an online publication. The first issue is scheduled to launch on November 30, 2018
- Listing in the Global Forest Therapy Guide Map
- We are looking forward to announcing several additional membership benefits soon.
Two-Step Renewal Process
- 1. Provide updated profile information using this form. There are two sections. Complete all fields in both sections even if you have already provided the information in the past. This helps us be certain our records are correct.
- 2. Pay your annual membership dues by PayPal or by Check.
Pay by PayPal:
You can send a check using the address below, or with PayPal using this link.
Pay by Check:
Send $180 USD. If you are paying with a check from a non-U.S. bank, please write "USD" after the numerical figure and the written amount.
In memo field write "Annual Guide Membership"
Mail your check to:
Association of Nature and Forest Therapy
P.O. Box 1764
Santa Rosa, CA 95402